Job Title: Corporate Solicitor (NQ – 6 years PQE)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading UK Law Firm, recognised in the Legal 500. Their corporate department has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is continuing with rapid growth as we continue through the year.
With a diverse national client base ranging from local SME’s to large international firms this is a fantastic opportunity for a focussed and innovative individual to progress their career. This role will present a fantastic range of transactions including complex and high value matters in collaboration with senior members of the team whilst also having the responsibility and autonomy to run and manage your own caseload.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Corporate Solicitor:
- Work on a wide range of corporate matters, with a focus on transactional work, both as part of a larger corporate team and on some of your own matters.
- Assist with the management of projects, including:
- the oversight of reporting in from other departments working on corporate projects,
- analysis and reporting of due diligence information,
- disclosure, including management of online data-rooms,
- preparation and negotiation of key transaction documents, including share sale and purchase agreements.
- Demonstrate a meticulous approach with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, often to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, clients and other departments within the firm.
- Identify and develop efficiencies and processes to enhance the client experience and working practices.
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Firm incentives – Days out, fast-food days, breakfasts etc..
- Reward & recognition scheme
- Retail discounts
- Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Have ideally between 1-6 years’ experience of working within a corporate team, including undertaking due diligence, reviewing, drafting and amending corporate documents and undertaking disclosure exercises.
- Be a highly-motivated individual with the ability to work cohesively as part of a larger team.
- Have a minimum 2:1 legal degree
How to apply:
If this Solicitor vacancy is of ineterst please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14352_1657636280
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP