Corporate Tax Manager Sheffield £35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
CRA Consulting are working closely with this highly well established regional firm of chartered accountants based in Sheffield. They are looking to appoint an experienced tax manger to play a key role within their tax team as Corporate tax manager, reporting into the tax partner.
The firm offer a full range of services accounting services to clients including, taxation and corporate finance to small to medium sized businesses, limted companies through to larger corporate clients.
Reporting directly to the tax partner, this role is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong tax background looking to join a sucessful firm and work within a highly rewarding environment where you will play a key part . The role is a mix of advisory and compliance work .
Key responsibilities include:
* Advising businesses on tax matters
* Corporate tax compliance including reviewing accounts files and draft computations of returns to HMRC
* Involvement with a mixed variety of tax projects, including R&D claims
* Provide input and work closely with corporate finance on advisory matters including disposals and aquisitions and share buy backs
* Management and overseeing the personal tax compliace issues for the firm
* Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner
* Overall development of the practice including business development.
* You will ideally be an experienced tax professional with the CTA qualification or equivalent tax background gained in professional practice and be qualified by experience
* You will be a confident communicator and keen to grow and develop your career
* Additonal study support would be provided if you were looking to finish CTA exams
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: BBBH11278_1571464987
Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP