Court of Protection Paralegal (Hybrid/remote working available)
£23,000 – £32,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is leading regional law firm who are known in particular for the high standards they set within the court of protection area of law.
This firm has built their reputation as one of the leading specialists law firms outside of London an operate in a collaborative and family friendly manner with each employee being truly valued.
Due to continued expansion our client is looking to bring on board a court of protection paralegal to join the team. The role will be based out of the Sheffield office however the firm does operate a hybrid working model with large amounts of the role being able to be done form home with occasional office attendance required.
This role would suit either an experienced court of protection paralgeal or if you are an experienced paralegal in another area of law with a particular interest in court of protection work.
The role requires an individual to have a compassionate, resilient, and friendly nature.
You will be managing your own caseload comprising of Trusts and Court of protection/Deputyship matters, dealing directly with clients, providing advice and understanding the clients best interests when undertaking day to day tasks.
* Managing own caseload of Trusts and Court of protection/Deputyship matters
* Providing advice and regular contact with the client/their family and maintain lasting relationships
* Manage clients’ assets, income & expenditure including property, investments and cash
* Discussing investment recommendations with clients, trustees, deputies and other professionals
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
* 25 days holiday
* Private medical
* Employee assistance programme
* Flexible/hybrid/remote working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Ideally you will have direct court of protection experience however applications form other areas of law are welcome
* Compassionate, resilient and able to building lasting relationships
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14075_1658819818
Salary: £23000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP