Job Title – Data Administrator
Salary – Minimum Wage
An exciting new opportunity as a Data Administrator has arisen within the Road Traffic Accident Department of a Sheffield based law firm, which has a strong market presence in the South Yorkshire area. This opportunity will provide valuable experience as a part of a successful business function, as well as incurring the additions of targeted professional development in the legal sector. This is a perfect entry level role for someone looking to join a highly regarded practice in the legal sector.
- Ensuring all client queries are handled in a timely and professional manner, whilst giving full and accurate information.
- Conforming with defined data admin objectives.
- Data inputting.
- Taking down relevant information with regard to their motor claim.
- Working as a part of a team to process claims in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong administration and numeracy skills.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet targets/ deadlines.
- Experience of working in a client care environment.
- Good standard of education essential (minimum of three GCSE’s grade C or above to include English and Maths.
- Good IT skills including a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 01142418030 or apply at email@example.com
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH11063_1552585291
Salary: £10000 - £14250 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Tom Robson
Contact Email: Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: