Job Title: Litigator
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable law firm. Our client is looking to hire an experienced litigator / fee earner to join their renowned Commercial Litigation Team, in their Sheffield Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Running a varied Data Protection Breach Litigation caseload with minimal supervision
* Reviewing disputes, settlement values, case notes, enquiries and entitlements
* Taking customers through a full claim assessment
* Reviewing information to establish and process claims
* Preparing files and bundles for court
* Instructing council
* Consulting clients on their matters
* Working on settlements outside of the courts
* Allocating workload and tasks to Litigation Assistants
* Reviewing compliance on files
* The successful candidate will be qualified by experience, or a qualified fee earner with an active ILEX / CILEX membership or an active practicing certificate
* Previous experience running a litigated caseload is required
* Previous experience in Commercial or Civil Litigation is preferred, similar experience will be considered
If this Litigator / Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful.
Job Reference: BBBH13802_1657709137
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP