Job Title: Litigation Paralegal – Debt Recovery
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a local leader in debt management, financial services and legal collections. Due to recent growth within the business, our client is looking for two Litigation Paralegals to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a Defended caseload via a diary system to take appropriate follow up action
- Review High Value or Complex pre-legal debts to assess suitability for legal action
- Pursue defended claims through small claims, fast track and multi-track by drafting pleadings, witness statements and producing court bundles.
- Advise clients on legal matters, prospects for successful recovery and assist with overcoming disputes and reasons for non-payment
- Work with courts, enforcement agencies and other suppliers to ensure high standards of service are maintained at all times
- Insolvency Action for Bankruptcy/Winding Up Petitions
- Return of Goods Claims
- Such other duties as may be required
- Ideally you will have experience with defended small claims in debt recovery
If this Litigator vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH13459_1634142149
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP