Family Law Solicitor
CRA Consultants are working on a new exciting opportunity in a law firm based in Bradford, West Yorkshire that specialise in criminal law, family law, personal injury and employment law.
I am recruiting for them to find a new Family Law Solicitor to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Ideal candidate will have:
* Good knowledge and experience of dealing with Financial Remedy matters and divorce,
* Must have some experience of Private Law children and domestic violence matters
* Ideally, will be 2 years PQE.
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
* Ability to deal with own caseload with minimum supervision.
* Excellent communication and drafting skills.
* Ability to work under a heavy workload and to deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
The firm I am working with is a well established legal practice in Bradford and was awarded the Law Society’s top management accreditation, Lexcel, in July 2012.
This reflects the commitment to following the highest standards in all areas of client care and processes and is an assurance of quality. They undertake both Legal Aid and privately funded cases.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to help push forward a already driven firm please contact Rob Angrave at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030.
Job Reference: BBBH10364_1552583064
Salary: £30000 - £37500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Rob Angrave
Contact Email: Rob.email@example.com
Job Start Date: 04/02/2019