£20,000 to £25,000
Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-established and reputable law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. As a result of increasing workload, our client is looking to hire an experienced paralegal into their private family law department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career in family law.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Family Paralegal:
- Working closely with a senior partner, supporting with a comprehensive caseload of family disputes and child proceedings matters
- Handling initial enquiries from clients, providing expert advice on legal queries and cases
- Dealing with communications, correspondence, documentation, letters, emails and calls
- Liaising with all key stakeholders including solicitors, opposing council, clients and court professionals
- Attending meetings, court appearances and consultations
- Preparing court bundles for trials
- General administrative tasks on files
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary additional leave over XMAS office closure
- Discretionary firmwide bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Office Incentives & Days Out
- Social Events
- Corporate Events
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- It is essential that you have previous experience working as a Paralegal in Private Family Law
How to apply:
If this Family Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14362_1657879607
Salary: £20000.00 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP