Finance Systems Team Manager £Competitive Salary and Benefits Sheffield
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with our client, a leading global professional services firm continuing to go from strength to strength. A experienced Finance Systems manager is required to join this finance systems team working closely with the Head of Finance Systems and managing a team of seven individuals. The role is unique and we are looking for an experienced individual with exposure to finance systems within a large complex organisation. Whilst the role is based in Sheffield it would be possible to work more remotely with weekly visits to Sheffield and there would be occasional national and international travel as the business required.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Systems key responsibilities include:
* Management of a team of seven who provide user support, configuration management and systems development for core finance applications
* Maintain a data governance framework for finance systems , understanding the relationship with the wider systems environment .
* Support business initiatives for finance data insights and provision across the business
* Ensuring users have the optimum experience when using the core Finance Applications
* Minimise risk in terms of regulatory compliance and data security
* Leading the team through a period of change and transitioning then to support of a new practice management system
* Ideally, you will have a proven track record of working within financial systems; or project management with experience in managing a professional / technical team.
* You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to present and discuss at a senior level within the firm.
* You will have ability to work under pressure and take an agile approach to problem solving
* An understanding of SQL database design and management and / or OLAP technology would be ideal but not essential.
* Experience of IBM TM1 Planning Analytics Tool sets or Elite Enterprise or a similar legal practice management system would also be ideal.
* Relevant qualification in project management, business analysis or service management .
Job Reference: BBBH12425_1594295536
Salary: Plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP