HGV Mechanic £competitive salary dependent on experience
My client is a leading well established business in Chesterfield, looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic HGV technician to join their team. Working within this busy workshop you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking vehicle servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs to a high standard
* Must be conversant with current working methods including MOT preparation and trailer and vehicle diagnosis
* Performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
* HGV class one or two licences would be beneficial although not essential
* Ensure paperwork is completed accurately and on time
* You will have at least three years’ experience of working as a vehicle technician, ideally within a commercial environment and ideally be qualified to NVQ level 3.
* In return, our client offers a competitive basic salary dependent on experience.
* Working hours are 8am to 5.15pm and alternate Saturdays 8am until 12pm as required
Job Reference: BBBH12533_1600167346
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP