Finance Graduate Opportunity
Do you have a strong interest in early stage investment, innovative high growth companies or just business in general with enthusiasm to learn?
My client is a venture capital fund based in Sheffield, and working as part of a small team responsible for making venture capital investments in smaller unquoted companies across a range of sectors. Due to growth they are looking to appoint an ambitious individual to work as a key part of the fund as an investment analyst.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Reviewing and logging proposals from companies, partners and co-investors and ensuring they meet the fund’s investment criteria
* Supporting investment proposals through the internal investment processes, e.g. preparing documents and convening the investment committee
* Ensuring monitoring reports received from companies are timely, recorded and filed as well as timetabling and arranging meetings
* Taking minutes and providing support for the investment committee
* Preparing reports and analysis on investment and activities, and preparing presentations for a range of fund stakeholders
* Dealing with specific queries including due diligence work, from within the team or from stakeholders, and preparing analysis and findings
* Assisting in the marketing of the Fund across offline, online and social channels
* You will be a numerate graduate with a good degree or equivalent qualification
* Ideally, you will have experience of working in busy commercial environment in your career to date. Experience of accounting or financial analysis would be ideal
* You should also possess an understanding of and have an interest in general business activities and innovation and have strong IT skills including Microsoft office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work as part of a team
This opportunity offers graduates a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional setting and with competitive salaries and career progression and in some instances study support for further qualifications.
If this applies to you please call Lauren Cropley on 0114 241 8030 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH9943_1534172883
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: