Wills and Probate Junior Paralegal
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
Our client are a leading regional law firm with renowned legal professionals. Due to an expanding business, our client are looking to recruit a junior Paralegal within a Wills & Probate team.
* Providing key business support to a busy, fast-paced and reputable Private Client department.
* Running and supporting with varied cases, from initial enquiry through to conclusion.
* Supporting with the ongoing client files
* Working directly with the Paralegals & Solicitors
* Assisting clients to draft their Wills and other legal documentation
* Setting up and updating client files via case management system
* Checking and uploading documents, ID and client packs
* Communicating with clients via phone and email
* Handling calls, providing updates on existing files and dealing with any other enquiries.
* Sending client feedback forms and questionnaires
* Ensuring vetting, compliance and file management expectations are upheld
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Matched pension contribution (5% employer, 5% employee)
* Westfield health
* Christmas office closure
* Hybrid working when possible
* It is vital you have an interest in Wills & Probate (Private Client)
* You will need to be educated to a degree level
If this Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Adam Perry at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH14156_1656505669
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Sheffield
Job Industry: Legal