Legal Administrator – Private Client
We are working close with a large Law firm in Sheffield who are looking to appoint a legal administrator to join their offices in Sheffield. The role sits within the busy Wills, Probate and Trusts team and will be a great opportunity to join an expanding team.
This role requires someone to start asap and will be working between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday dealing with work in the Trusts department. The department is in the process of reorganizing and the project will include:
- Setting up new files – ensuring requisite ID and documents are with the file
- Allocation of new cases onto the case management system
- Scanning new documents
- Printing and binding outgoing Wills and Trust documents
- Sending initial letters/ chaser letters/ letters requesting documents
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Registration formalities in relation to Land Registry – drafting LR forms from precedents.
- Ability to comprehend new systems
- Understanding of Microsoft office packages including excel
- Experience in a legal environment whether that be as an administrator or legal secretary or assistant
- Ability to deal with client queries and document comprehensive notes
- Initiative to work efficiently unsupervised
- Capability to work in a process driven environment
For more information please call Rob Addy at CRA or if you are short of time?
TAKE THE ONLINE INTERVIEW BELOW BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW
Job Reference: BBBH12244_1581872632
Salary: £16000 - £18500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: