Legal Administrator – Sheffield
A role has come up within a reputable law firm who are looking to appoint 2 Legal Administrators on a 2-3 month contract to start immediately.
The role will include:
– Client contact over the phone and email
– Collecting documentation from clients and ensuring all information is completed
– Ensuring all information is up-to-date on the company’s system
– Making sure the storing of all client details conform with GDPR and company policies
– Performing other administrative tasks required by the Head of Department
Experience within a legal/accounting environment would be desirable. A Legal or similar degree is essential to be successful in the role.
If this opportunity interests you and you would like further information, please contact James Evison on 0114 241 8030. Alternatively, you could apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.