Legal Advisor – Personal Injury
CRA Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a Sheffield based law firm for an enthusiastic recent LLB, GDL or LPC graduate to join their Personal Injury enquiries team.
This role involves taking instructions from new clients in relation to accident claims, including road traffic accidents and those that have happened at work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking incoming calls from customers, dealing with a RTA, EL & PL and industrial disease matters.
- Completing the initial claims documentation on behalf of clients and to guide them through the process, providing reassurance and an legal insight into the clients’ next stages.
- Updating customer records via bespoke in-house system.
- General administrative support duties where required.
- Attending team meetings
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Experience working in a Law Firm
- A passion to progress a career in Personal Injury Law
- LLB, GDL or LPC Graduate or similar
Salary: £19,000 – £19,303
Hours: Full Time
For more information please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA or to save time why not take the ONLINE VIDEO APPLICATION by clicking or pasting the link below:
Job Reference: BBBH12336_1585143983
Salary: £19000.00 - £19304 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: