Legal Cashier Chesterfield £25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
My client is a well-established law firm based in Chesterfield looking for an experienced Accounts manager / Practice Manager. Working in this busy office you will be responsible for
* Day to day management and overseeing of staff and dealing with staffing issues including recruitment
* Processing daily all payments, receipts and transfers and carrying out day end balancing procedures.
* Dealing with daily banking.
* Dealing with daily automatic cheque run.
* Maintaining VAT records.
* Assisting staff with accounts queries.
* Dealing with payments out of petty cash.
* Processing debit and credit card transactions.
* Checking and processing bills.
* Ensuring compliance with the SAR, Money Laundering Regulations and VAT requirements.
* Ideally, you will have significant experience of working within legal practice with a proven track record in legal cashiering
* You will also be a good manager of people and be comfortable dealing with HR related queries
* You will be a good communicator and be comfortable dealing with people
* This role can be done full time or part time dependent on preference – job share would be welcome at all levels
* Friendly firm and supportive working environment
Job Reference: BBBH14252_1657019580
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benfits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/08/2022