Job Title – Legal PA
Salary – £19,000-22,000
Location – Chesterfield
A unique employment opportunity has come up with a strong regional firm of solicitors based near Chesterfield. In this position the candidate will be providing one-to-one support for the Director. The right candidate will be an ambitious individual, keen to become established within a superb law firm specialising in dispute resolution. Encompassing a variety of responsibilities, the Legal PA role will require a candidate who owns a diverse range of transferable skills, in addition to experience of PA work.
- Updating and maintaining a unique business database.
- Providing secretarial support.
- Efficient administration skills associated with a busy office environment.
- Organising busy diaries and prioritising different tasks across all areas of the business.
- Setting up new client files and carrying out case management.
- Audio typing and document production.
- Dealing with invoicing.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
- Previous experience in a in a similar role in professional services is desirable.
- A strong IT skill set
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 01142418030 or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH11494_1561392674
Salary: £19000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Tom Robson
Contact Email: Tom.email@example.com
Job Start Date: