Legal Secretary – Private Client/Wills & Probate
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing an established law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. Our client is a full service law firm which offers a range of personal legal services. The firm are looking for a Legal Secretary in their Private Client, Wills, Trusts & Probate department.
This would be a great opportunity for a Law Graduate that wants a long term career in Private Client matters as there is an opportunity to learn and grow within the business.
Likewise this could also be perfect for someone looking to transition out of a Medical or Accountancy practice.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Taking dictation from fee earner
* Typing up legal documentation
* Opening and closing files
* Managing incoming and outgoing communications / correspondence
* Liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
* Screening incoming calls into the department
* Maintaining an accurate filing system both online and paper based
* Supporting with general administration
For more information please contact Adam Perry on 0114 2418030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: BBBH13711_1643015988
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Worksop
Job Industry: Legal