Legal Secretary Corporate
CRA Legal are recruiting for a highly regarded law firm, who are currently recruiting for an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary to work with a key Partner, within the Corporate/ Commercial department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm with a fantastic reputation for corporate work within the local market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Tracking and editing legal documents and databases.
- Management of correspondence.
- Organisation of a busy diary schedule.
- Audio typing using Big Hand and administration management.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience of working as a Corporate Secretary is essential, not necessarily within a legal setting.
- Astute at being able to effectively organise and prioritise competing objectives.
Hours: Contracted to 35 hours a week.
For more information please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA or to save time why not take the ONLINE VIDEO APPLICATION by clicking or pasting the link below:
Job Reference: BBBH12339_1585149380
Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: