Our client, a leading litigation focussed law firm in Wakefield, are looking to recruit a Legal Training Manager to work in their busy and successful Serious Injury Department.
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Team Manager in a successful Serious Injury Team. You will work with and support the Serious Injury Management team with the performance, development and technical supervision of a team of Serious Injury Fee-earners.
Typical responsibilities will include delivering training and other development and coaching to colleagues.
Ideally you will be:
* A successful and pragmatic leader who is motivated by helping others;
* Experienced and passionate at mentoring and coaching others and developing and delivering training programmes;
* A fee-earner with approximately 8 years or more experience in this area of law;
* Experienced within this area of law with a sound technical knowledge of Multi-track claims with the ability to deliver effective advice to clients in this area on both pre and post litigious claims;
* Experienced at working on complaints/potential negligence files;
* Knowledgeable and demonstrate an understanding of the best practice case management and key MT performance drivers;
* Experienced at business practice and processes and a strong leader in order to optimise performance;
* Knowledgeable of the key regulatory requirements affecting the sector;
* Able to think logically and provide pragmatic and clear solutions;
* Able to act decisively;
* A clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
* Able to positively influence others and encourage them to take action;
* Able to work well and deliver under pressure and in periods of change
* Able to take personal ownership and lead by example and still maintain a positive outlook despite set-backs;
* Passionate at delivering the highest levels of client care; and
* Confident with most IT packages / case management software such as pro claim
This is an excellent opportunity for those Personal Injury professionals who are looking to secure a focussed management role within a successful firm. A competitive salary is on offer together with wide ranging benefits (including but not limited to) agile working, a generous bonus scheme, matched pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, healthcare cash plan, study sponsorship and social/healthcare benefits.
For more information click apply today with a copy of your cv or feel free to contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030
Job Reference: BBBH14405_1659536058
Salary: £52000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: