£20,000 to £22,000 salary range
Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are an established, reputable local law firm offering exceptional legal services to business and individual clients. The firm are hiring a Litigation Paralegal who they can progress through the firm. As a firm that invests in its people, they are offering the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to secure a training contract following a period of positive employment. This is an excellent role for an experienced Paralegal with a background in Litigation or a graduate with strong academics looking to start their legal career.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Litigation Paralegal:
- Initially assisting before managing your own varied caseload of commercial litigation, civil litigation and property litigation
- Overseeing cases following initial qualifying, through to settlement and court hearings
- Handling litigated cases, conducting further investigative work and research
- Dealing with commercial organisations and individuals alike, providing comprehensive legal support through the claims management process
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + XMAS office closure
- Pension scheme
- Company sickness pay
- Progression to training contract
- Local to office parking
- Reward & recognition
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal in Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation or Property Litigation
- If not experienced, you will need an LLB degree, ideally you will have completed the LPC
How to apply:
If this Litigation Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Litigation Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14385_1658399804
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP