Partner Designate – Accountancy Practice Sheffield £35,000 to £40,000
Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in practice? Are you struggling to see where your next career move might be in your current firm?……
CRA Financial are delighted to be working with this leading well established accountancy practice in Sheffield who is going from strength to strength. As a result of business growth an ambitious individual who ultimately wants to own a stake in a practice and progress their career to the top. The role would really suit an individual currently recently qualified ACA or ACCA who works in practice but feels they want more control of their career destiny and would like to join a practice where they could ultimately develop into a Partner within a defined time period.
Your role initially is Senior Accountant and will be responsible for:
* Management of a portfolio of clients from sole traders, partners and limited companies with responsibility for production of accounts on a quarterly and annual basis
* Dealing with tax matters and queries
* Liaison with HMRC and handling queries from them
* Ad hoc consultancy advice
* Networking to develop new contacts
This role is looking for someone who wants to develop and use this role to develop into a Partner of the firm. The time frame of this depends on the individual and how quickly you want to progress and develop.. its in your hands
* ACA or ACCA finalist/ Recently qualified with ideally a minimum of four years experience in practice
* Significant experience of working in an accountancy practice with strong relationship building skills and a great ability to deal with clients
* Ambitious and ultimately looking for a Partner opportunity within an accountancy practice.
Interested in applying? …. Contact me on 07738 291650 for a confidential discussion. Even if you are not looking now this could be a great one for the future.
Job Reference: BBBH10094_1536926085
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: