Personal Injury Fee Earner / Paralegal
Sheffield (Hybrid & Flexible Working)
£24,000 – £27,500
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a leading UK law firm who are looking to hire into their award winning organisation. Due to growth, our client are looking to recruit an additional Personal Injury Fee Earner / Paralegal, into their Personal Injury Department.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Personal Injury Fee Earner / Paralegal:
* Running a caseload with the supervision of the team manager
* Dealing with fast track EL/ / PL (Employer Liability & Public Liability) and RTA (Road Traffic Accident) MOJ portal claims
* Working on claims through to settlement, evaluating and analysing evidence, advising clients and litigating cases to stage 3
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
* Pension Scheme
* Health Insurance
* Flexible Working
* Hybrid Working
* Life Insurance (X 4 Annual Salary)
* 23 Days Holiday + BH
* Additional Holiday During XMAS Office Closure (Shut Between XMAS & New Year)
* Enhanced Sickness & Maternity Pay
* Additional Discretionary Benefits Available Upon Request
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* It is essential that you have previous experience working in personal injury law
* Exposure to MOJ portal work
How to apply:
If this Personal Injury Fee Earner / Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Personal Injury Fee Earner / Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14063_1658740865
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP