Personal Tax Semi Senior Sheffield £17,000 to £23,000 plus study
CRA Consulting are delighted to be working with this leading professional services firms with offices nationwide. We are looking for either an experienced personal tax advisor or someone who has a basic grounding in tax and is looking to grow and develop into this role . The role will support ATT or CTA.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Production of personal tax returns for a variety of clients from sole trader, limited companies and partnerships as well as high net worth clients
* General compliance work including production of P11 d’s
* Opportunity to be involved in advisory and planning work, as well as corporate tax for the right individual if you are looking for the career development
* You will ideally have a grounding in personal tax and be looking to join larger firm with training and development opportunities.
* Ideal for someone looking for career development and progression into a corporate tax role or for someone who wants to come in and deliver a personal tax compliance role.
* Full support for ATT or CTA
* Highly progressive firm with lots of career development
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: BBBH8557_1562863670
Salary: £17000 - £23000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Caroline Naylor
Contact Email: Caroline@craconsultants.com
Job Start Date: ASAP