Post completions assistant
Salary: £18,500 – £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Due to further continued expansion, a post completions assistant is required to join a successful Conveyancing team in Sheffield. The law firm is award winning law firm with offices office across the country and a modern approach to the conveyancing process.
The firm is innovative in their approach , they encourage flexible working and have no issue in working from home a few days a week. All the systems are fully portable and accessible anywhere in the UK. They promote a strong work life balance and are well known for being a friendly and supportive team. Those looking to drive their career forwards are encouraged to apply.
- Work within a team environment and operate in accordance with department protocols and adopting the ethos of the firm.
- Attend 1 to 1’s, appraisals, team meetings, and on the job training.
- Responsible for completing and delivering all post completion activities including but not limited to SDLT returns and payments, entry/ removal of restrictions on title, preparation of AP1/FR1s, and diarising and carrying out official searches.
- Ensure all activity is completed in accordance with strict deadlines and in line with set KPIs and SLAs.
- Always provide the highest level of service to customers and stakeholders.
- Liaise with third parties to find solutions and provide resolutions
- To manage own caseload
- Dealing with multi title restrictions on Freehold and Leasehold matters
- To read and understand LPE1’s and FME’s in order to obtain the relevant certificate for registration
- To understand what different restrictions mean and require for registration
- To be able to do Lease Extension registrations
- Experience working within the conveyancing sector required, preferably within a post completions role
- You will be tech-savvy to fit in with the client’s needs
- Good customer service skill set
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
For more information please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 2418030 or why not take an online application today by visiting our website.
Job Reference: BBBH13896_1658819790
Salary: £18500 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP