Post Completions assistant
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a leading law firm across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. Our client is a reputable brand who offer a diverse range of business and personal legal services. Due to growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced post completions assistant to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with 6 months + residential conveyancing experience to join an established firm and department.
* Dealing with clients both over the telephone and in person.
* Dealing with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
* Making applications to facilitate the registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
* Making applications to facilitate the first registration of legal Title at the Land Registry.
* Responding to any Requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
* Dealing with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal mortgages.
* Liaising with residential conveyancing teams across all offices to ensure that any outstanding queries are fully resolved at the earliest opportunity
* Diarising and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
* Preparing files for closing and electronic archiving.
* Scanning files for electronic archiving.
* Requesting files from archive.
* Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Post Completion team or other teams within the Conveyancing Department to work effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working as an Post Completion Assistant or similar role or working within a busy Residential Conveyancing Department.
* Ability to input information quickly and accurately.
* Proven customer care skills.
* Ability to work efficiently and multi-task.
* Be a team player but also be confident to work on your own.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of Aim Evolution accounting package.
* Knowledge of Mattersphere document management system
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13583_1658908026
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP