Private Client Junior Fee Earner/paralegal Private Client (Wills and LPA’s)
Salary: £18,000 + bonuses (OTE £21-22K)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market.
The role will involve meeting clients both face to face and via video appointment to take instructions on a variety of wills and LPA’s.
This is an exciting opportunity that puts you in the driving seat of your career, you will be managing your own caseload be responsible for managing your appointments and working to agreed targets.
Extensive training will be provided to set you up for this role however prior experience of working within a wills/LPA would be preferred.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Private client fee earner/Paralegal
* Meetings with clients to take their legal instructions
* Providing tailored legal advice to clients on Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney
* Managing you own caseload
* Meeting agreed financial targets both in respect of fee income and, recording of chargeable hours and credit and disbursement control
* Setting up files and processing client care letters
* Drafting legal documents including Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney
* Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney
* Dealing with new enquiries and diarising appointments
* Making Land Registry applications
* Advising on inheritance tax and estate planning
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Ideally you will have 6 months + experience working within private
* Your own car is essential
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14137_1657877364
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP