Job Title – Private Client Legal Secretary
Salary – £17,000 – 18,500
Location – Sheffield (central)
A leading Yorkshire firm of solicitors is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to work in Trusts and Court of Protection. This position, located in the Sheffield office, lends a chance for the right candidate to join a team which is one of a handful of premier specialist practices outside of London.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Ability to organise busy diaries – including Outlook.
- Document production and audiotyping.
- Working in a typing pool.
- Using software including Axxia, Big Hand and Oyez forms.
- Client interaction when needed over the telephone.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience of working as a Legal Secretary is essential.
- Ideally a fast and accurate typist with a minimum typing speed of 60wpm.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 01142418030 or apply at email@example.com
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH11477_1560962402
Salary: £17000 - £18500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Tom Robson
Contact Email: Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: