A fantastic opportunity to join a specialist trusts and estate planning team in Sheffield city centre.
This is the perfect role for a solicitor with a solid background in private client matters who is looking to specialise in trusts and estates work. This is substantially more than the usual private client role and will suit someone who is passionate about developing his or her own area of expertise and who enjoys working within a small, friendly team which offers a substantial degree of autonomy.
- Estate administration
- Will drafting
- Preparing LPAs
- Inheritance tax and lifetime gifts
- Advising cohabitees on inheritance planning issues
- Advising corporate clients on succession planning
- Business relief trusts
- Shareholder beneficiaries
- Financial matters
- Inheritance tax
- Solicitors with excellent knowledge of private client law
- Exceptional client care and communication skills are essential for this role
- Works well as part of a team but equally comfortable working on their own initiative
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines and maintain high levels of accuracy
- Pro-active, personable and professional in their approach
- A desire for professional development
Located in the heart of Sheffield city and serving clients across the South Yorkshire and beyond, this specialist practice has been established for over 200 years and deals exclusively with estates planning and management. Advising corporate clients and private individuals across a wide range of matters, the firm has particular expertise in devising creative solutions to complex matters of inheritance and succession planning.
For more information on this role please contact Robert Addy or why not record a solo video application by clicking the link below:
Stay home, stay safe and save lives?
Job Reference: BBBH12370_1590763177
Salary: £28000 - £53000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: