Remortgage case executive
Up to £20,500
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading modern legal services firm with over 37 years’ experience supporting UK banks & building societies with specialist property legal services expertise.
Part of a FTSE 2560 company and one of the UK’s leading consulting, transformation and digital services businesses.
Working with and in partnership with their clients in order to deliver professional, innovate and scalable legal services backed up my state of the art digital technology ensures that our client remains able to lead the way for the customers and provide outstanding service and results.
An opportunity has arisen due to expansion and growth within the remortgage team for a number of remortgage case executives to join the team.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a remortgage case executive
- Conduct a full title check of the office copies to establish what is involved in the remortgage
- Ensure that every case / activity is worked as proactively and accurately as possible, updating all parties regularly
- Liaise with clients/customers/3rd parties by telephone to keep them regularly and proactively update and progress the case within SLAs
- When a case is ready for completion you must ensure that request for funds are done in a timely manner in line with client SLA’s
- Ensure that all files are billed correctly with the appropriate fees and on completion funds are sent to the correct place
- Provide support/guidance to the administrators / customer service representatives
- First point of contact for all customers/clients/third parties being an ‘ambassador’ for the firm
- Work with other departments to ensure the smooth flow of documents across the business
- Deal with any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Provide and excellent end to end customer journey provide regular updates to your customers
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
- 23 days’ holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company matched pension
- life assurance
- 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere within the group.. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of working within a volume based environment and working to multiple targets
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Good keyboard skills and a basic understanding of excel/word/outlook
- Previous experience of working within client facing environment
- Educated to GCSE level (minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A-C
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14034_1657784367
Salary: £18000 - £20500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP