Salary: £20,000 – £30,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Due to further continued expansion, a Remortgage Lawyer is required to play a case handling role in a successful Conveyancing team in Sheffield. The law firm is award winning law firm with offices office across the country and a modern approach to the conveyancing process.
The firm is innovative in their approach , they encourage flexible working and have no issue in working from home a few days a week. All the systems are fully portable and accessible anywhere in the UK. They promote a strong work life balance and are well known for being a friendly and supportive team. Those looking to drive their career forwards are encouraged to apply.
* Joining a team of industry leading specialist Residential Conveyancing lawyers, you will progress your own caseload of remortgage files from start to completion.
* You will have a hands on role, liaising with Lenders and drafting documentation.
* Our client provides a friendly and sociable working environment where a strong work life balance is promoted.
* Prioritise workload, ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met
* To run own busy caseload, subject to seasonality and continuing review of capacity both individually and across the department, with use of a dedicated assistant.
* To be responsible for achieving set target completions per month.
* To support the department in achieving targets, SLAs and KPIS.
* To communicate with clients over the telephone, email and in face-to-face meetings.
* To communicate with other solicitors and professional organisations over the telephone, by e-mail and correspondence.
* To update all panel members / stakeholders within the business and within the referral businesses with whom we deal.
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience of running a high-volume caseload
* You will be tech-savvy to fit in with the client’s needs
* In order to be considered, you must have a strong background in Remortgage files and be able to run your own files from start to completion.
* The role would suit someone looking for a long term career in Remortgage or Residential Conveyancing.
For more information please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 2418030 or why not take an online application today by visiting our website.
Job Reference: BBBH13895_1658819846
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP