Remortgage Team Manager (Remote)
Up to £35,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading modern legal services firm with over 37 years’ experience supporting UK banks & building societies with specialist property legal services expertise.
Part of a FTSE 2560 company and one of the UK’s leading consulting, transformation and digital services businesses.
Working with and in partnership with their clients in order to deliver professional, innovate and scalable legal services backed up my state of the art digital technology ensures that our client remains able to lead the way for the customers and provide outstanding service and results.
An opportunity has arisen due to expansion and growth within the remortgage team for a remortgage team manager to join the business.
Responsible for a team of people ensuring that they are effectively managed. Completing quality controls, coaching and mentoring each member of the team to ensure they are providing a high quality service whilst achieving their targets and productivity levels. Managing any performance issues in line with company policy and client requirements. Managing workloads on a daily basis to ensure client SLA’s and departmental targets are achieved.
*Manage a team of 12-15 case managers remotely
*Managing the workflow, performance management of the team, quality checking, dealing with EOD’s (expressions of dissatisfaction), manager controls, coaching
*Supports the Operations Director and Operations Managers with delivery of the strategy and deputises for the Operations Manager in their absence
* Take responsibility for actions and decisions and confidently delegates
Support your Team
* Set Individuals objectives and carry out one to ones managing individual’s performance in line with company policy and department targets
* Proactively manage both good and poor performance to ensure consistent treatment of team members resulting in a high performing team
* Ensure contingency plans are in place to cover holidays and other absences
* Encourage new ideas by actively seeking contribution from your team
* Demonstrate marketplace insight by evidencing an understanding of the competition and industry trends
* Participate in client meetings and present solutions and services that add value and meet client’s needs Deliver Service Excellence
* Carryout spot checks to ensure that work is being progressed proactively within the team and provide timely feedback to individuals
* Carryout quality monitoring activities in line with the departmental standards and provide timely feedback to individuals
* Ensure relevant systems and files are updated on a regular basis
* Ensures the team provides a high-quality customer journey through their interaction with customers
* Demonstrate an understanding of client SLA’s to ensure the department meets the client’s requirement
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
*23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 full years and 27 after 5 full years
*Company matched pension
*15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
*Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
*Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
*You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere within the group.. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
*Previous people management experience
* Experience of handling change
* Experience managing in a high-volume operation
*Confident outgoing personality and able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and clients
* Good organisational and communication skills
* Ability to coach and mentor individuals to get the best results out of them
* Ability to prioritise work and use initiative
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14330_1659512866
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP