Job Title: Residential conveyancer
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable regional law firm for their Sheffield office. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Residential conveyancer/solicitor to join their established and growing conveyancing department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing professional to join an established firm with a fantastic city centre office location.
- The role will include but is not limited to:
- Dealing with a mixed caseload comprising of residential sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers;
- Supervision and training of more inexperienced fee earners;
- Assisting with complex technical enquiries from the wider Conveyancing Team; and
- Working with the Head of Department and Department Manager to develop and grow the current service offering
- Have a proven track record of complex residential property work;
- Have a minimum of 1 years PQE/relevant experience within Residential conveyancing
- Have strong new build purchase experience;
- Are self-motivated and able to organise their own workload;
- Possess good management and supervisory skills;
- Are experienced at developing and training junior staff; and
- Have good time management skills and a flexible approach to work.
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH14316_1658908026
Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP