£25,000 – £45,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client has built up a strong reputation locally bases on core values of offering a friendly personalised experience backed up with years of industry knowledge and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancer to join a friendly & sociable team within a fantastic office atmosphere.
This role has arisen due to business expansion and offers a clear route for progression and development.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Assistant conveyancer/paralegal
* Candidates must be able to undertake all aspects of the Conveyancing process including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, transfer of equity, buy to let, first buy, new builds and mortgage.
* Liaising with clients and maintaining client care
* Liaising with referrers, lenders, agents and solicitors, etc.
* Examine deeds and documents
* Ensure all files are checked at the relevant stage and compliance with the department’s procedural requirements
* To manage the finances on each file in accordance with internal requirements
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
* Competitive holiday allowance + Christmas close down
* Free Parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* 2 years + Fee earning experience
* Ability to work efficiently and multitask
* Excellent telephone manger and customer service skills
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14014_1659513004
Salary: £25000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP