Contract: Full Time, permanent
About the business/role:
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our reputable clients with offices throughout South Yorkshire. Our client is looking to bring on board an experienced residential conveyancer to complement the existing team. Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate. Reporting directly in to the head of department you would be responsible for managing a mixed conveyancing caseload with support from legal assistants.
* Handling a wide and varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, remortgages, dealing with both freehold and leasehold (including shared ownership properties), new builds, repossessions, deeds of gifts, assents, equity releases, drafting declaration of trusts and other general property-related matters.
* Communicating with clients to receive instructions and give advice.
* Drafting official documents, such as contracts which include details of the sale and checking contracts on behalf of your clients.
* Working with estate agents and solicitors.
* Keeping official records of payments and contracts.
* Working with Land Registry documents and title deeds.
* Carrying out checks prior to drafting contracts to see if there are any structural issues with the property.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
* 5 years experience in a conveyancing role (Essential)
* Law degree (Desirable)
* Qualified solicitor, CLC or CILEX qualified (Desirable)
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Free parking at all offices except Barnsley
* Pension- autoenrollment
* Westfield health scheme
* Hybrid working for fee earners available
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14511_1663833783
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP