Salary: £32,000 + DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting for a modern, forward-thinking law firm who are seeing increasing growth in their residential conveyancing department. Due to a this growth we are looking for an experienced residential conveyancing to join the department and continue its growth.
Our client is looking for an ambitious professional with previous all round residential conveyancing experience.
* Experience in a fast paced residential conveyancing department
* Ideally 2 years + experience as a fee earner
* CILEx or CLC qualifications (desirable but not mandatory)
* Proven ability to deal with a mixed caseload
* Proven experience dealing with third party suppliers, advisors and estate agents
* Results driven individual with the ability to work in a team and supervisor others
Benefits to include:
* Pension scheme with employers contributions
* Generous holiday entitlement including birthdays off
* Award and recognition scheme
* Study support if required
* Career growth and development
* On site car parking
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13229_1658993393
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP