Residential Conveyancer (Plot sales)
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of an established client with over 100 years’ experience in the building industry. Our client is renowned for it’s innovate approach and the highest of standards with a true focus on exceeding customer expectations. The business has won multiple awards including ‘The best place to work’ in the UK at the UK business awards.
The Conveyancing Executive will report directly to the Legal Manager and will be responsible for managing a busy caseload of plot sale matters from file opening to completion to be delivered in a timely manner and pursuant to business objectives. You will also be responsible for part exchange purchases and associated re-sales. As the Conveyancing Executive, you will be required to generate reports from our internal case management system and liaise closely with our sales team to achieve plot sales on time. The successful candidate will have experience of conveyancing, ideally in new build and will have excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Preparing documentation for each transaction, included but not limited to preparation of contract packs, dealing with enquiries, preparation of completion statements
- Taking instructions from internal clients and actioning accordingly
- Delegated supervisory responsibilities as and when required
- Maintaining knowledge and skills
- Liaising with our sales team on progression and working closely with the team to achieve exchanges
- Registration of part exchange purchases
- Law Degree
- CILEX Qualified or working towards CILEX qualification
Skills and Experience
- Previous conveyancing experience is essential
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- IT skills to include use of case management systems
- Able to work both as an individual and as part of a wider team
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Code of Conduct, CQS and UK Finance Lenders Handbook.
- Sound technical conveyancing knowledge
- Yearly bonus
- On-site parking
For more information, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 2418030 or why not take an online application today by visiting our website.
Job Reference: BBBH13938_1657698168
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP