Residential conveyancer -(Remote working available)
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market. Specialising in three specific practice areas allowing them to truly focus on what makes this firm unique. This firm has grown over the past 30 years and now has a headcount in the region of 130 with ambitious plans to continue this growth trajectory now is a great time to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious conveyancing professional to join a reputable firm of solicitors who are able to offer unparalleled training and progression opportunities.
Remote working is also available with this role further adding to this fantastic opportunity. If you have 1 – 3 years fee earning experience this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level in a vibrant, supportive and flexible environment.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Conveyancer
- Candidates must be able to undertake all aspects of the Conveyancing process including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, transfer of equity, buy to let, first buy, new builds and mortgage.
- Production of letters and standard documents using the Firm’s case management system
- Action case management To Do list and ensure all files have relevant To Do in Schedule
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client care
- Liaising with referrers, lenders, agents and solicitors, etc.
- Sort incoming correspondence ensuring urgent matters dealt with
- Submit contract documents to clients including completion statements
- Examine deeds and documents
- Ensure all files are checked at the relevant stage and compliance with the department’s procedural requirements
- Set matter up for completion
- Deal with exchange and completion
- To manage the finances on each file in accordance with internal requirements
- Any other duties as required by the Firm from time to time
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
- Monday to Friday working pattern 35 hours over the week
- Flexible working hours (with core hours of 10-3)
- Flexi time available (accrue up to 14 hrs per month)
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Remote working
- Discretionary Bonus Schemes
- 23 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- 2 years + residential conveyancing experience
- Ability to work efficiently and multitask
- Excellent telephone manger and customer service skills
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14081_1658908025
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: