Residential Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal
Location: Chesterfield, Mansfield or Nottingham
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting for a modern, forward-thinking law firm who are seeing increasing growth in their residential conveyancing department. Due to a spike in workload and with the team expanding, our client are looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Handling new enquiries, taking instruction from prospective clients
* Screening incoming communications via telephone, email and post
* Liaising with existing clients, providing updates and requesting required documentation
* Running a busy caseload, supporting a fee earner, with purchase, sales, mortgage and new build files
* Handling land registry, title checks, searches, reservations, applications and balances
* Supporting senior fee earners with administrative duties where required
* Closing files and ensuring accurate and organised filing
* Running client reports, supporting with billing, issuing statements and processing information through the case management system
* It is vital you have experience in Residential Conveyancing, either as an administrator, assistant, paralegal or similar.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13066_1658993393
Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Chesterfield
Job Industry: Legal