Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients who offer a wide range of legal services for their ever growing client base. With offices throughout Yorkshire and due to continued growth the conveyancing team is looking to bring on board a talented and experienced conveyancing assistant to support the team in Leeds.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Handling new enquiries, taking instruction from prospective clients
* Screening incoming communications via telephone, email and post
* Liaising with existing clients, providing updates and requesting required documentation
* Running a busy caseload, supporting a fee earner, with purchase, sales, mortgage and new build files
* Handling land registry, title checks, searches, reservations, applications and balances
* Supporting senior fee earners with administrative duties where required
* Closing files and ensuring accurate and organised filing
* Running client reports, supporting with billing, issuing statements and processing information through the case management system
* It is vital you have experience in Residential Conveyancing, either as an administrator, assistant, paralegal or similar.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13202_1658908026
Salary: £18000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP