Residential conveyancing Solicitor
£30,000 – £50,000 DOE
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market. An award winning firm who truly care about helping their clients and employees a alike. An open and honest approach to all matters is what this firm is built on.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for residential conveyancing solicitor/legal executive to join a successful and growing department at this firms Huddersfield office. Hybrid working is potentially available for the right candidate also.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Residential conveyancing solicitor
* To join a busy, friendly team managing a full and varied caseload including both freehold and leasehold, sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, right to buys and shared ownership schemes from start to finish.
* To assist with client work as allocated by the Partner in charge of the team in accordance with the detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm’s Office Manual.
* To ensure all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress.
* To exercise high standards of client care at all times in a professional and pleasant manner.
* To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the firm’s and client documentation and information.
* To carry out research, support, and investigation in relevant aspects of the law.
* To comply with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the rules on Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
* To maintain clear and precise communications with other personnel of the firm.
* To ensure good working relationships with external institutes and organisations.
* As requested, to support, develop and supervise immediate support staff.
* To take responsibility for and attend training and self-development requirements.
* In liaison with the Partners/Directors to be active in promoting the services of the firm and its image.
* To undertake any reasonable task as requested.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* At least 1-3 years PQE.
* Commitment to the ethos, values and strategy of the firm.
* A confident and reliable individual, who is ambitious, forward thinking, and flexible.
* Good interpersonal skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
* Professional dress and demeanour.
* Ability to stay calm under pressure, work hard and take initiative.
* Extremely organised, ability to self-manage and prioritise own workload.
* Can work harmoniously within a large target driven team.
* Good written and verbal communication
* Computer and word processing skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word.
* Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills.
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14108_1659513005
Salary: £30000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP