Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive – Hybrid working available
Salary: £30,000+ Dependent on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients with offices throughout the nation. Due to continued expansion an opportunity has arisen to join an established market leading team at the Sheffield office. Our client has been operating a hybrid working model allowing employees to have that work life balance. This model is a permanent fixture that will not change.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a residential property professional whether that be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer to join and contribute to an established and professional team
* Proven experience of fee earning within a residential property team
* Excellent IT skills and willingness to assist with change management as we upgrade our systems and further integrate the National team.
* Enthusiasm for marketing yourself and the team.
* Experience of complex title transactions
* Exceptional client care skills and excellent communication skills
* Experience of line manager responsibilities; coaching and mentoring, holding appraisals and performance reviews and delegating work on a daily basis
* Ability to role model technical knowledge and behaviours to the team
* 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
* Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
* Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13520_1658128904
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/01/2022