CRA Consulting are a leading Financial and Legal Recruitment company with a well-established client base in Yorkshire and North Derbyshire.
Due to an increase in workload we are now looking to hire two Resourcers to support our Legal and Financial teams.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to take the first step into recruitment and for the right person, there will be an opportunity to move in to a Trainee Consultant role.
The role will involve:
– Advertising vacancies via job boards & social media
– Generating and calling candidates, either from advert applications or headhunting
– Identifying market trends by speaking to candidates and sharing this knowledge with the team
– Shortlisting suitable candidates to client job openings
– Management & updating of the recruitment database
– Referencing candidates
– Liaising with clients if instructed by consultants
To be successful in this role you need to be naturally personable, process driven and self-motivated.
We are interested in speaking to candidates that matches following requirements:
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent phone manners
– Strong organisation skills
– Ideally have a strong academic background
– Previously worked in a target driven environment
If you are matching the requirements above and you consider yourself being resilient, organised and hardworking pplication tailored to this vacancy and employer? Have you attended a Careers Service talk on writing applications, or read the advice on producing winning CVs and applications? (http://www.shef.ac.uk/careers/students/gettingajob). Log-in to Career Connect to book an appointment to review your CV or application.
About CRA Consulting
Main business: : HR and recruitment
CRA Consulting is a specialist financial, legal, office recruitment consultancy.
Job Reference: Cn 2896_1571119421
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP