Risk & Compliance Administrator
CRA Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international law firm for a Risk & Compliance Administrator to join their Risk & Compliance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking firm with a global presence. You will work closely with the Risk & Compliance Management Team and other members of the team, in order to ensure the company maintains their high levels of policy commitment. You will also manage a number of projects and assist with queries from the fee earners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving new client forms sent by fee-earners and secretaries, and reviewing them to ensure the required information (such as engagement letters and conflict search results) has been correctly recorded
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients and carry out client due diligence required for compliance purposes
- Carrying out conflicts searches; analysing search results, identifying where issues of conflict or confidentiality arise/may arise and advising fee earners on the most appropriate way forward
- Dealing with fee earner enquiries regarding client and matter acceptance
- Running company searches and press searches as required by fee-earners and secretaries and obtain any additional client due diligence information which may be required
- Managing and administering information barriers
- Assisting the Risk & Compliance Management Team in administering the firm’s Register of Breaches of the SRA Code of Conduct
- Undertaking compliance audits to make sure that fee-earners and staff have complied with the firm’s policies
Hours: Contracted to 35 hours a week.
For more information please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA or to save time why not take the ONLINE VIDEO APPLICATION by clicking or pasting the link below:
Job Reference: BBBH12338_1585147361
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: