Senior Accountant Retford £24,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
CRA Financial are delighted to be working on behalf of a highly reputable, forward-thinking top 50 firm of chartered accountants based in the Retford area.
My client is looking for a motivated, organised individual to join this well-established accounts team. Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
* Assisting with management accounts, book-keeping and VAT returns for clients.
* Working within the accounts team you will help service a portfolio of clients – dealing with year-end and other ad-hoc issues throughout the year.
* Audit work on behalf of clients
* Develop new business and maintain a strong interface with clients
* Mentoring and developing more junior staff
* Work in close liaison with the department manager/partner on progress of various assignments.
Applications are welcomed from individuals who have had some relevant experience in general practice, more specifically, a minimum of 3 years. Ideally, the successful applicant will be ACCA / ACA qualified, or qualified by experience, will be familiar with accounts preparation and any past exposure to tax and audit would be an advantage. The individual will possess outstanding organisational abilities and a keen attention to detail. They will have demonstrated a proven track record within an Accountants position and have the technical ability required to hit the ground running within the practice.
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit from trainee accountants, part-qualified through to Partners and Directors within the Big 4, national firms and independent accountants and specialist boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: 5949_1547206918
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP