Senior Conveyancing assistant or Junior Fee earner
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local Yorkshire market. This firm are truly property specialists with this being an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious conveyancing professional to join a reputable firm of solicitors.
If you are an experienced conveyancing professional this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level in a vibrant, supportive and flexible environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, motivated and hard working team. The role involves managing a busy caseload of sale and purchase matters from file opening to completion. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of freehold and leasehold transactions with ideally 3+ years residential conveyancing experience..
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Residential conveyancing senior assistant/Junior Fee earner
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly.
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation.
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties.
- Delegated supervisory responsibilities as and when required.
- Maintaining legal knowledge and skills.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- 3 years + residential conveyancing experience
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14291_1658734835
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP