This regional firm have three offices spanning across Yorkshire ; they have a got a rich heritage dating back 100’s of years. They have a dynamic, forward thinking and very friendly culture; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate of over 98% for the last 5 five years, they are the type of firm where staff stay until retirement. They can offer excellent prospects; the management invests heavily in their workforce, this has created a happy working environment where staff enjoy coming into the office. The firm has attracted many Lawyers from across the country who seek more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility.
The firm believes in offering a fantastic client service, fee earners work manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do. It is this approach that continues to give them an excellent referral network.
The firm is seeking a Senior Residential Property Solicitor to join the flourishing South Yorkshire office in Sheffield.
You will oversee a small team of 3, whilst running your own high-quality Residential Property caseload, which will include HNW work. You will be at the forefront of Residential Property department, leading a team and driving growth. This role comes with excellent prospects for Partnership.
* You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
* You will lead a small Conveyancing team, excellent prospects for progression
* You will deal with a high-quality caseload of general Residential Conveyancing matters
* The role will be based in the long-established Sheffield office.
* Salary is negotiable and dependent depending on your level of experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to lead a team for a well-known regional firm.
For more information please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today
Job Reference: BBBH8584_1579593484
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: