Service Charge Accountant – Part time £30,000 to £32,000 pro rata
My client is a leading fast growing property business who is looking to recruit an experienced Service Charge accountant to join its team. The company has experienced growth year on year and the role is newly created as a result of the growth. Based in offices in S1 you are likely to have had previous exposure to service charge accounts or have a good grounding in accounts production and be looking to apply this to this role. The role will be part time and the client is flexible how this is done either 3 full days or 5 longer days .
Key responsibilities include:
* Production of Monthly accounts for several properties
* Review of service charge reconciliation
* Quarterly VAT reporting
* Rent account reconciliation and payment
* Service charge work in relation to producing the demands , sending out year-end excess / refund invoices
* Recharge of utilities
* Handling client queries
* It is likely you will already have a strong background in service charge accounts or a good understanding of accounts production and be keen to apply this to property.
* You will be a good communicator with the ability to juggle and prioritise working in a fast paced environment.
* A professional accounting qualification would be ideal although not essential, practical experience in the property sector is highly desirable
* Knowledge of Xero would be ideal but not essential.
* Excellent working environment in a rapidly growing company
Job Reference: BBBH14308_1659367810
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 30/08/2022