Job Title – Statement of Truth Administrator (x3)
Salary – Minimum Wage
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within the Road Traffic Accident Department of a Sheffield based law firm, which has a strong market presence in the South Yorkshire area. The role of the Statement of Truth Administrator presents a chance to become established in what is a leading regional organisation, which due to its success, is expanding rapidly. Working in this position, the right candidate will play an essential role as a member of a busy quotes team within this highly reputable Road Traffic Accident Department. Such an opportunity will provide valuable experience as a part of a successful business function, as well as incurring the additions of targeted professional development. This is a perfect entry level role for someone looking to join a highly regarded practice in the legal sector.
- Ensuring all client queries are handled in a timely and professional manner, whilst giving full and accurate information.
- First point of contact, dealing with telephone queries from individuals who are not currently clients of the Firm or are new clients.
- Providing solutions to the client’s legal requirements, ensuring they are signposted to the most appropriate team or individuals for their individual legal needs.
- Guide clients through the process of making a claim.
- Taking down relevant information with regard to their motor claim.
- Strong administration and numeracy skills.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet targets/ deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Experience of telephone work.
- Experience of working in a client care environment.
- Good standard of education essential (minimum of three GCSE’s grade C or above to include English and Maths.
- Good IT skills including a comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 01142418030 or apply at email@example.com
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH11351_1558456096
Salary: £10000 - £15000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Tom Robson
Contact Email: Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: