Job Title: Wills & Probate Paralegal
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our prestigious clients within the South Yorkshire region. Our client is looking to bring on board a wills and probate paralegal to join their team in Doncaster.
Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate. The successful applicant would play a key role in developing the department onward into the future.
As a wills & probate paralegal your core responsibilities will include:
* Wills and probate
* Court of Protection
* Tax planning
* Powers of Attorney
* Conveyancing – preferably but not required
To succeed in your application, you will have:
* Strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 if applying for the Paralegal position
* Experience in Private Client matters
* Excellent communication skills
* Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Demonstrate excellent time management skills
* Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously
* Can develop effective working relations at all levels
* Have a high degree of attention to detail
* Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
* Have a flexible approach and willing to go the extra mile
Required: Minimum 1 years of experience
Understand how to do administration of estate.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Part-time will be considered for right candidate
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Ross Roberts at CRA on 0114 241 8030.
Job Reference: BBBH14389_1658484537
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP